1. Is DigiSCAN 360° a Quality Assurance Tool or a Monitoring System?
2. On what type of roofs does DigiSCAN 360° typically work?
3. On what type of roof membranes does DigiSCAN 360° work?
Electrical non-conductive membranes: 2 ply SBS, hot mop, liquid applied, TPO, and PVC. Read more
4. On what type of roof decks does DigiSCAN 360° work?
We work on Concrete, Metal or Wood Decks. Read more
5. How long does a typical scan take to complete?
6. When should we complete a DigiSCAN 360° to our membrane?
The DigiSCAN 360° is best performed with the membrane complete, prior to covering with overburden. Read more
7. Should we still flood test a roof?
8. Can I use DigiSCAN 360° to detect an active water leak on an existing roof?
9. Does DigiSCAN 360° meet the ASTM D7877 Standard?
Yes, the DigiSCAN 360° device can perform ASTM D7877 Low Voltage Membrane Electric Field Vector Mapping methods with ease. Read more